"Many women have described their experiences of childbirth as being associated with a spiritual uplifting, the power of which they have never previously been aware...To such a woman childbirth is a monument of joy within her memory. She turns to it in thought to seek again an ecstasy which passed too soon."

Grantly Dick-Read

Friday, October 8, 2010

Guest post

This isn't too related to birth but I was privileged to do a guest post on one of my favorite real food blogs, Taste Is Trump. Kara posts delicious, real food recipes on her blog. She has a knack for creating delicious dishes and she uses all sorts of creative combinations. Go visit her blog...I think you'll love it as much as I do!

Here's my first post, Roasted Vegetable and Garlic Quinoa.

And, my second post, 6 Tips for your Real-Food Journey.

I can sort of thank much of my journey towards real food to my journey towards natural childbirth. These two journeys have gone hand-in-hand for me, so maybe this post is applicable after all?

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment